Joy

Joy
Joy can be found anytime, anywhere.

piggies...

So, yesterday was a plain day.  Quite routine... long and stormy.  I sit here thinking about it and have to really look for that moment yesterday where I laughed.  It resided in a game of This Little Piggy.  I babysit twice a week for little girl named Ellie.  She's about 18 months old and cute as a button.  Yesterday, she was over and I decided to play "this little piggy" with her toes.  She thought that was the funniest thing ever.  She was falling over laughing so hard.  Personally, I think baby laughs are, by far, one of the most joyful sounds on earth.  By the end we were both laughing.  So, my joy yesterday resided in some little piggies.

I have a feeling I already know what todays joy will be.... stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment