Joy

Joy
Joy can be found anytime, anywhere.

Mac-n-cheese

So, yesterday was kinda not so fabulous.  Now, if I have learned anything from my Mom and Grandma it is that all things can be made bearable with the right food.  Is this something that folks today frown upon?  Probably.... Do I care?  Nope. 
In true Mom fashion I decided to try a new recipe for homemade mac-n-cheese from scratch.  Wow... it was good.. and it involved bacon so that is always a bonus.  It may not have been the most healthy thing to feed my family for dinner, but I did serve it with rotisserie chicken and green beans so, overall, not too bad.  The important thing was that my family loved it and even though everyone was having a not-so-great day (even Monica was home for dinner after her hard day), everyone had a smile for me about the mac-n-cheese. 
Those smiles bring me joy every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment