Joy

Joy
Joy can be found anytime, anywhere.

hee hee

Ok.. so I had already decided what to get Deron for Christmas about a month ago.  Only problem was... the one I wanted was out of stock.... as usual.  Story of my Christmas shopping life.  Luckily, I love Christmas and never really stop shopping for it... kind of a year round thing for me.  And... even more luckily.. I have a lot of friends and family willing to help me in these times of Christmas crisis.  So, after enlisting the help of others, I was able to get Deron's present yesterday.  This makes me happy.  I like it.  I hope he likes.  {And no, I cannot say what it is.. he reads this too ya know... you'll have to wait until after Christmas}  Now I just have to finish the other couple dozen people on my list...

No comments:

Post a Comment