Joy

Joy
Joy can be found anytime, anywhere.

Monica comes home for the weekend

Today's joy was a no-brainer for me.  {Good thing too - my brain is like a blown glass trap} Monica came home for the weekend from college.  I know, I know... she wasn't even gone that long.  Doesn't matter.  I still missed her.  It was nice just to sit and chat about stuff.  It was also neat to see how happy each of her sisters were to see her.  Of course, she was very excited about dinner. :)  Apparently, dorm food is not as good as home.  Overall, I think I am handling this new chapter of parenting pretty well.  Hopefully, I will feel the same in a couple months.  But for now, the simply joy of having the entire family sitting at the dinner table together and being silly is pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment