Joy

Joy
Joy can be found anytime, anywhere.

Dude!

Ok.. I am so sorry!  Where did the week go!

Tuesday - We carved the pumpkins we got on Monday.  Nothing says Halloween like pumpkin guts.... and seeds.  It was great and the pumpkins were awesome!














Wednesday - Today I roasted those pumpkin seeds using my Mom's recipe.  Had to smell them all day while they roasted, but mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... they are yummy.  Joy resided in seeds.

Thursday - We watched the Wizard of Oz.  Haven't watched that movie in years.  Melody plans on being Dorothy for Halloween so we were inspired.  Melody said, "Ya know, for being made when you were a kid, the effects are really amazing."  I had to inform her that I was not even born when this was made and my Mom was a kid when it was made.  Apparently, that made it even MORE amazing.  That kid cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment