Joy

Joy
Joy can be found anytime, anywhere.

Sunday night

As is sit here watching the Packers play the Vikings I wonder about my weekend....

Friday - I went with Deron and Kristen to see the Oriental Fantasy Show in Milwaukee.  It was amazing!  I truly enjoyed the show and especially enjoyed seeing a lot of friends there.  It was a great start to my weekend.

Saturday - What a blur that day was.  I am having trouble even remembering what I did.  Again, I spent a lot of time in the basement decorating.  I know... how much decorating can you do?  You would be surprised. :) A little black light makes everything cool.  A lot of black light makes everything AWESOME! 

Sunday - Decorating the outside was a ton of fun today (plus just a bit more in the basement).  Deron really got into it with the girls and I have to say we have the spookiest house around... especially at night with the green spotlights and the 6 ft pumpkin on the roof.   If you can, I recommend driving by some night before Halloween.... we like to share the joy with our neighbors. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment