Joy

Joy
Joy can be found anytime, anywhere.

Care packages

As you may have guessed or read by now, my oldest daughter went to college this year.  Which also means that her friends went to college as well.  Well, in order to make them all feel a bit better about being away, I decided to make them each care packages full of baked goods, treats and treasures to make their days a bit brighter.  Granted, doing six of them at once was a bit crazy, but it was fun too.  In the future I will probably only send a couple a month.  Anywho, I have to say that looking at that tower of care packages made me smile.  I know that each of those people's day will be made a little brighter because of what I sent them.
So yesterdays joy revolved around doing something nice for other people... and that is always a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment