Joy

Joy
Joy can be found anytime, anywhere.

Gaming Weekend AKA KelCon 2010

People... the amount of joy I derived from this past weekend was incredible. I was able to spend time with  a group of friends that I love very much; some of whom I hadn't seen in 10 years... but when we all got together it was like we just saw each other last week.  That is true friendship.  There were a few who were unable to make it, and I missed them.  I hope that we can do this type of get together every year, and that everyone will be able to make it next time.   If not, it will be comforting to know that there will be a reunion the next year..... that we will never have to wait 10 years again. 
To quote my daughter Monica, who at the age of 5 looked at Christmas lights wearing special effects glasses, "Joy! There's joy everywhere!  Mom, there's joy everywhere!"

No comments:

Post a Comment