Joy

Joy
Joy can be found anytime, anywhere.

November!

Monday - Not sure if this counts for Sunday or Monday but I actually got a decent night's sleep.  Sleep is not easy for me.  Had more than my fair share of tossing and turning, but I got a good sleep that night.  Anyone who can't see the joy in that, has never had a bad night's sleep.  I love sleep.  I value sleep.  A good night's sleep makes for a happy Kelley.

Tuesday - Election day!  This year was special because it was my daughter Monica's first time voting.  I was very proud of her.  She took the time to research all the candidates and made an informed decision.  There are many adults who don't put forth the amount of effort she did deciding where her vote should go.  It was wonderful to see her appreciate and value her right to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment