Joy

Joy
Joy can be found anytime, anywhere.

Jeepers creepers!

Sorry I have not written everyday.  The irony is that I truly THINK about what to write about everyday.  I guess that's the really motive in all this.... to make me think about and appreciate even the tiniest bit of joy in everyday.

Sunday - The Packers beat the Cowboys.  That, in and of itself, is joyful.  But it was also a good day all around.  My dance troupe finished learning our Christmas choreography (which is really cute!) and Deron, Monica and Melody came home from their weekend up north.  This was a big weekend for Melody.  It was the first time she was going somewhere overnight with Daddy without me.  She was really nervous about it.  I'm so glad she went.  Melody had a great time and got to play with a couple of her cousins that our her same age.  She also got to help with the new hunting cabin, and help build deer stands.  Those are memories she can carry with her.... memories of a weekend with Dad and Monica.  Those are precious.

Monday - Hmmmm... this one is a little tougher.  Deron's work made it so I didn't even see him.  Melody did not want to go to school... many tears and "it's not fair"s later... she got on the bus.  I guess the best part of my day was the fact that I baked a ham for dinner.  I love ham.  Love it!  The fact that it has to cook for a couple hours, and I get to smell it all that time is a bonus.  Everyone is happy when they walk in from school and can smell the lovely smell of a baking ham.  So, I guess yesterday's joy was in making a great meal for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment