Joy

Joy
Joy can be found anytime, anywhere.

Dang it!

Dude... seriously?!  I haven't written in that long?  I mean I usually miss writing on the weekends but come on... apparently the holiday brain is quite fragile. :)
Friday - Does making leftovers instead of cooking count as a joy?  I mean, it was sure nice not to have to worry about dinner or what to make.  Sometimes, I guess I really do have to appreciate the little things thrown my way.

Saturday - Ahhhh.... Saturday was a lovely day simply because I had absolutely nothing to do.  That rarely happens in my world.  Literally, I could do nothing or anything and no one cared. (Well, I made to make sure the kids were fed, but you know what I mean.)  I could spend the day in my PJs if I so chose.  It was a very good day. :)

Sunday - Easy peasy... The Packers went to MN and slaughtered the Vikings 31 - 3.  I know, I know... how many times will I use the Packers as my joy?  Well, as often as they bring me joy.  I'm not one to look the joy gift horse in the mouth ya know.

Monday - Deron was home from hunting and had the day off.  So we got to spend a lazy day together.  Granted, only until 3pm because then I had to pick kids up and take them to the dentist, but still, it was more time together then we have had all month.  I will glad when he is done traveling for awhile.  In the meantime, I will enjoy my time with him while he is here.

Tuesday - Well, Deron and I plan on going to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner tonight.  I have a cute new outfit that I can wear and 50$ worth of gift cards to use.  Shaping up to be a win-win if you ask me.  here's hoping no one comes home sick from school and the dinner goes off without a hitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment