Joy

Joy
Joy can be found anytime, anywhere.

December!!!

Yep... it's December in Wisconsin folks.  that means that at some point the weather will be entering my blog... just you wait. :)
Tuesday - Again the mail brings me joy.  I was sent a lovely necklace by a fellow bellydancer as a Christmas gift.  She made it special for me to match a costume I own.  Here's a pic I took with my phone... isn't it lovely?
Wednesday - I was lucky enough to go to the Milwaukee Art Museum with Melody and her fellow 3rd grade Jr. Art Docents.  I was a joy to be able to not only experience such beautiful art, but to share it with young people and see it through their eyes.  Everyone should take the time to see the world through the eyes of a child some time.  It can be quite a wonderful place.

Thursday - Well, I woke up with a bad cold.  Did not feel good AT ALL.  So guess what my joy was?  A nap.  I do not usually take naps.  It's not my nature.  But I took one that morning and it was a joy.  Not everyone can take naps when they are needed (myself included), so it was nice to be able to take one when I was sick.

Friday - Tonight is Pizza with Santa at Deron's work.  We'll be taking Melody.  It will be very nice and joyful.  I need to appreciate these moments as much as I can because soon enough she won't want to go anymore.  My kids grow up fast enough... I need to enjoy them being little while they are still little. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment