Joy

Joy
Joy can be found anytime, anywhere.

Weekend fun!

Well, this weekend it was easy to find joy.  Yesteday I spent the day at my Mom's with my family.  We got to play bean bag toss, chat, and even looked at old photographs.  Spending time with family members that I don't get to see often is wonderful.  I am blessed with a family that I love hanging out with. 

Today I got to go see my oldest daughter Monica at college.  I got to see her dorm room, meet her roomates, tour her campus and hear how her first week at college went.  I, of course, did not go empty handed.  I brought her 2 loaves of pumpkin bread.  I figure once word gets out that she has home baked goods everyone will be her new best friend. :)

So, finding the joy so far has been easy.  I should probably knock on some wood or something because I know the days where I'm happy I found 2 socks that match are coming my way.   Those will be the days that will be very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment