Joy

Joy
Joy can be found anytime, anywhere.

Apparently I'm not the best Blogger...

Not to over state the obvious on that one. :)
I guess my new year's resolution should have been to be a better blogger. :)
Things have been rather normal arond here... things going well, things going bad and things... well.... just going.  Rest assured that I am finding the joy in everyday.

For example, I had a debut performance of a dance Duet with my friend Stephanie recently.  I was scared out of my mind, but it ended up being not only a great experience, but a joyful weekend overall.  I believe our joy of the dance showed through.


Another example is that just the other day I came home to a broken sump pump, a thunderstorm, and my Hubby was in CA for work.  What did I do?  (Well, after the initial swearing) I got right in there and fixed it.  And I felt really good about that.  A definite example of finding joy in a seemingly joyless situation.
So, I will try to be a better blogger.  I gave up Coca-cola for Lent, so I'm sure I'll have many tales to tell as the days go by. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment